Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pinterest in the Classroom”.

1. I learned that there are different ways to communicate and share ideas with teachers, art majors, just people of all majors around the world.

2. I don't think I would use this as a teacher but I would use this website for like cooking, or potty training  our trying to build some items.

3. The strengths on pinterest  is you can find anything on here by just clicking one word, and you can compare and contrast different answers or different ways to do things.

4. The challenges are that you never know what you will get and you might not get what you want. Also it can be confusing for someone who is not Technology involved.

5.  I personal would not use this site only because of  the challenges of this website. I dont get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar