Tuesday, September 30, 2014

“Ohio DL Schools”

The Ohio DL School that I would chose would be none but if  I had no other choice in schools  I would pick  Ohio connections academy. The reason being is  They have a Julliard music program, and my daughter loves music and wants to be a singer and a dancer, and she is big in the arts and that's is how she learns.  This school was is also tuition free.  and  I would be able to home school my child. which is something I would enjoy doing.

The Ohio DL school  that I would not pick would be ECOT, the reason for me not wanting to chose this school is there is no curriculum   that was noticeable for me to view like it was for Ohio connections academy.  and the website was plan so there was not much for me to view or to search.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avatar